[CQ-Contest] Sprint Photos

n3bb at mindspring.com n3bb at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 14 09:24:48 EDT 2020

Whew! The September CW Sprint is in the books. Thanks to all who took part, and it seemed a lot of calls were represented along with the usual veterans. Please send me a photo of you at your station (or at your remote setup) along with some comments and I'll be happy to include these in the web summary article as well as (space permitting) in the NCJ article in about three or four months.

Remember also that the "NCCC mini sprint" runs for a half-hour every Thursday night (USA local time) from 0230Z till 0300Z Friday Zulu time.

Thanks much,

73, Jim N3BB