[CQ-Contest] Best CW contest rig

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:59:41 EDT 2020

If I were "searching for the purity and sanctity of human sent CW" I'd be
using a straight key.

But no worry! My original post was only a joke anyway.

cain

---

Yes, I assumed that was the case, Jim.  But if you're shooting for the purity
and sanctity of human-sent CW I don't understand why AI error correction
would any less impure than the other means you mentioned.  It just seems to
me that error correction by machine isn't much different than error
prevention by machine.

Take care es 73,
Dave   AB7E