[CQ-Contest] Hope you enjoyed CQWW RTTY - log submission due quickly - and more

Chris Tate - N6WM ctate at ewnetinc.com
Mon Sep 28 21:42:23 EDT 2020

First, we hope all participants of last weekend's CQWW RTTY contest had a great time!  I know I did.   It was an interesting run with some stations absent from the roster due to the pandemic but it seems most found some place to operate even if it wasn't exotic. The contest management team will now be hard at work on logs and adjudication in short order, in fact work has already begun.
So on that note,  now it's time to make sure we get those logs in, whatever the size or effort level.
The timeline is fast -
*** All entries must be sent WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS after the end of the contest: no later than 2359 UTC October 2, 2020. Resubmitting an entry after the deadline will result in it being considered as a late log.***
Here is a link to the main log submittal.  Don't delay and get those logs in!
https://cqwwrtty.com/logs.htm
Notes from the writeup author
We would like pictures, writeups of your efforts and experiences.  Send them to me (N6WM) via email, that is good on QRZ.com.  or you can send me links to shared drop box or google drive material..  This is all great stuff to share with your fellow competitors and helps us produce a great writeup to memorialize the experience.  I'd be particularly interested in some of the more interesting remote operations, either as multi-op or or solo.  Pics and interesting notes  from participants is always appreciated, so please send material if you can.  Any submission of like this is appreciated.
Thanks to everyone for participating and all the qso's, and once again we hope it was a fun and memorable experience.
73
Ed W0YK
Rich N1IXF
Chris N6WM