[CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "get it")

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:15:40 EDT 2020

I don't understand why somebody couldn't come up with essentially the
same thing for a current operating system.  I never owned a C-64, but as
primitive as it was by today's standards replication of Doctor DX would
seem possible if there were enough people interested in it.  I suspect
that the issue is that there isn't.

Does anyone have a comprehensive description of what it was capable of
and how it worked?

73,
Dave  AB7E