[CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "get it")

Martin, LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Tue Sep 29 20:35:32 EDT 2020

I remember when I was a kid, and my father gave me an AEA MM-3 - The Morse
Machine™ as a birthday present.
It included a DX Contest simulator, you could change bands and you could
set your latitude and longitude and the time of the day.
You could connect it to a computer and get reports on your contest activity.
Band conditions seemed pretty realistic. In this case there was no QRN like
in Morse Runner, but it was really amazing.
Talking about contest simulators DXLog.net comes with Morse Runner built-in.
You can set it up to have two instances of Morse Runner executing to
practice 2BSIQ.
You can also set it up to use two keyboards with one computer.
It's free software and development is very active.

Vy 73,

Martín LU5DX