[CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:19:24 EDT 2020

I found the QST product review, December 1984, so I was off by a couple of
years in my earlier post, but I stand by my comments.

To me the sad thing about the QST product review, which goes on and on,
never mentions that actual living human beings created this product. All it
says is that it's available from AEA for $150. Some people spent a lot of
time and thought and effort in writing this program and get NO credit for
it. That sucks.

cain