[CQ-Contest] RES: CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Fri Apr 2 11:50:44 EDT 2021

Exactly. That's probably where the main difference lies.

We, "old farts" (per Mike, VA3MW), are still looking at HAM Radio as at
AMATEUR RADIO, where radio is the main word. We still have fun building
some of the equipment, antennas, we like experiment with them, etc.
The "other guys" are looking at it as at some kind kind of computer
game, sometimes having no idea what RF or even antenna is. Somebody else
(a business venture) is offering emulation of HAM Radio for them.
Different angle views.

Yuri  VE3DZ