[CQ-Contest] Poisson d’Avril scoring

JamesDuffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 12:38:47 EDT 2021

Well, I like this scoring. I made zero QSOs, for a total of 1/0 = ∞  for an infinite score. Which by the definition cannot be counted, so it wins by default.

I did submit my score on a 5 inch floppy, is that rule still in effect? I sent an 8 inch floppy with my score on it as a backup just in case.

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM