[CQ-Contest] Call Sign Weight

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Apr 21 09:22:45 EDT 2021

There are many online weight calculators for Callsigns.

As far as I know, they all only tell you more or less how long it will
take to send a callsign.

Is there one that also takes into account not only speed, but possible
difficulty in a call being copied correctly?

Like ones with letters  that most people have hard times learning in the
first place.

Or the infamous calls that are made from mainly dits sent at a crazy
speed, we all know those calls.

So I know that is asking of a lot and probably not possible, but hey I
gotta ask, is there a weight calculator that also takes into account the
real world of callsigns?

Joe WB9SBD