[CQ-Contest] Call Sign Weight

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Wed Apr 21 13:38:02 EDT 2021

I'm not aware of any such tool...and I think someone promoting such would run into the problem that there is just too much subjectivity involved, especially if you start loading in the potential for tweaking how the callsign is sent to improve copy-ability, or the evolving consideration of what other calls it might be confused with.

Michael Adams | mda at n1en.org