[CQ-Contest] Spacing note for RBN users

ON5ZO ON5ZO ON5ZO at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:48:50 EDT 2021

Pete N4ZR says:
"[Skimmer] relies on proper CW spacing to determine what is part of a callsign and what isn't"

In December there is the highly enjoyable 9A CW Contest.
For two years in a row my bandmap has been showing a red CQ9A. But there never is the Mardeira multiplier when I go listen. Next to the red CQ9A there is always a spot for the same station...

There have been quite a few TJ3 spots in the recent contests, each time along with a YT3 station...

Circumstantial evidence to prove Pete's point.

73 de Franki ON5ZO = OQ5M