[CQ-Contest] Sincere thanks for a great FQP!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 09:32:02 EDT 2021

*The 2021 FQP is now history and what a great time we had!*

*Wow!*  Just a Super Duper QP all the way around, with seemingly endless
ops outside Florida to work (*huge tnx friends!*) and scores of FL
'baitfish' ops working those hungry QSO Sharks!

Both 10m and 15m were just whispers but ops both out-of-state and in-state
simply shifted the venue a bit more toward the lower bands and hardly
missed a beat with record activity. We all just shrugged at the 'solar
event apocalypse'  and kept up the fun.

All 67 Florida counties were on the air with plentiful fixed, mobile and
expedition stations activating them on both modes.  The five 1x1s Special
Event *SHARK* stations produced thousands of raw QSO’s.

Hearty congratulations and *sincere* thanks to all of you who made this a
party to remember.

*Very special thanks to our FCG Past President, and FQP VP and Founder Dan
Street K1TO who has been our FQP cornerstone leader, scoring guru
(literally hundreds of hours each year to provide you superior, accurate
final scoring results and detailed analyses) and inspiration for us all.
We've been so fortunate and blessed to have such a world-class op and
nicest guy to lead in this adventure the past 24+ years - Dan, thank you!  *

*Please share your own personal tnx with Dan; let's let him feel the love.*

*The 25th Anniversary 2022 Florida QSO Party will be held 1600Z April 30 to
2159Z May 1*

The Party continues and you’re invited – be sure to mark your calendar and
join in the fun –

C U then!

*FQP - So Bright, you gotta wear Shades! *

😎

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N, on behalf of:

Chris, W4WF and Dan, K1TO – President and Past President
Florida Contest Group, proud sponsors of the FQP since 1998