[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 15:11:00 EDT 2021

But Jim, my point is that there's no reason to punish those of us who,
for whatever reason, prefer to operate assisted.  And that's what the
current rules do, by eliminating any separate (from M/2) single-op
assisted class.  I am not calling for merging assisted and
non-assisted.  Experience over the last 20 years in many other contests
has proven that separate categories do *not* mean that assisted will
drive unassisted out of the top spots - quite the contrary.  Thanks for
the QSO - I found you from a spot.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite