[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 15:28:32 EDT 2021

With respect Art, "wimps"?  I would have stopped operating on Sunday in
SS years ago if it weren't for the Assisted category - tqalk

"Forecasting a totally non-radio ham radio" is no reason for opposing
this small and simple change. I contend that giving Assisted ops their
own space would lead to further growth in NAQP participation, which is
good for us all.

Look at all the major contests that have added Assisted categories over
the last 20 years.  Have any of them suffered?

I probably would have voted with my feet on the NAQPs years ago if it
weren't for the NAQP Cup competition among clubs.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.