[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 08:36:51 EDT 2021

My guess is that some number of serious Assisted ops operated 12 hours
rather than 10, based on the fact that they were lumped in with the M/2
stations anyway. I've been told that is no longer permitted, and that
Single-Op Assisted entrants (though counted as M/2 in the results) must
abide by a 10-hour time limit in NAQP.

I suspect the informal inter-club competition drove some number of people
to operate NAQP in a way the sponsors didn't anticipate, by doing SO(A)
full-time for maximum score.

73,
Chris W4WF

Chris Plumblee