[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Aug 9 14:55:25 EDT 2021

On 8/9/2021 10:38 AM, K8MR via CQ-Contest wrote:
> I believe the NAQP would do well to drop the 10 minute band change rule for multis

I don't think there should be a Multi class at all! NAQP is one of the
few contests that makes it easier for the little gun stations, and it
would be a lot more fun if the guys populating the Multiops would put
their own stations on the air, giving us more stations to work.

Looking at 3830, N0NI and W6JTI managed 60K and 51K scores respectively
running 5W. And Frank, W6JTI, has no internet at his station.

73, Jim K9YC