[CQ-Contest] : Re: NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

Ed Felter edfelter45 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 23:05:40 EDT 2021

 I can understand that tech advances can really help in making us better
scorers.  I’m not sure that they necessarily make us more skilled.  I’m
about 5 years into contesting more seriously, so I’m obviously honing my
skills. I already know how to point and click, so I’m more interested in
learning the elements of technique, propagation, timing, etc.  I choose, at
least for now, to work unassisted, doing it all based on my skill set,
which I hope is increasing.

I will say that it seems odd, if there is going to be an assisted category,
to have it commingled in multi in NAQP.

Ed AI6O