[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at advanced-conversion.com
Tue Aug 10 17:08:19 EDT 2021

Hi Ken.  My point was referring to an HOA limited contester that thought assisted was helping him.  I dispute that.  Assisted is dumping him into all of the places where all the point and clickers are going.  Without a good signal, your rate drops as you fight the piles.  Way better to tune across and find the loudest signals and work those.

Ed  N1UR