[CQ-Contest] Let's talk SO2R dual keyboards

Alan Higbie alan.higbie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 18:57:55 EDT 2021

Both Ken and Dick mention that they have remapped some keys.

I am using 2 wireless mini keyboards which lack up-down arrows - so I don’t
have ability to change CW speed with just one key. I need to re-map that
function.

But, QUESTION: What other functions are you remapping other keys to do?

Thanks,

~ Alan K0AV