[CQ-Contest] 2021 WW Digi DX Contest

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Wed Aug 18 13:01:45 EDT 2021

1.	There are many freeware ADI-Cabrillo conversion programs, but I don’t know which ones, if any, directly support the WW Digi DX Contest.  I’m most familiar with ADIF2CABR (http://sp7dqr.pl/en/converters.php ), but you would need to manually edit the contest name and MODE column.

The WW Digi website provides a browser-based converter that works well:  https://ww-digi.com/adif/

2.	Yes.

73,

Ed W0YK