[CQ-Contest] Past Prediction of the Future of Contesting.

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:35:40 EDT 2021

As someone who was around for the general introduction of SSB in ham
radio (can I really be THAT old?) this is nothing but more of the same.
I also remember when #1 on the DXCC Honor Roll had a single 3-element
20-meter yagi at about 30 feet, on the side of his house.  Should we
dismiss everyone who came after because they had taller towers, more
elements, or (horrors!) used cluster spots?

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.