[CQ-Contest] Voice RBN

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:37:04 EDT 2021

Like CW skimmer it will show you what can be heard at your location on your
antennas.

This is why CW skimmer is so effective. It effectively filters out spots
you can’t hear.

Additionally it helps you see stuff that pops up before the pileup gets
thick.

Someone will develop it, either out of curiousity or because they can sell
it for $/€.

73
Ria
N2RJ