[CQ-Contest] Past Prediction of the Future of Contesting.

Ben Coleman NJ8J nj8j at benshome.net
Tue Aug 24 17:56:42 EDT 2021

On 8/23/2021 3:32 PM, Jeff Clarke wrote:
> They could just click on the band map and knock off stations instantly

Given that there's going to be many people with the same idea in mind, I
question that you can depend on 'knocking off stations instantly'.  You
may very well click on the band map and find you're fighting to compete
with a pileup of stations trying to do the same thing you are.  And if
you're a little pistol, you can find yourself clicking from pileup to
pileup that you can't easily break.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
  "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                             Paul Tomblin