[CQ-Contest] Past Prediction of the Future of Contesting.

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 22:41:53 EDT 2021

Speech recognition isn't new but the improvements to how it is
processed are improving daily. Things like accents and natural
language processing are getting us closer to computers understanding
casual human speech.

Siri isn't decades old. The iPhone was introduced in 2008 and Siri was
introduced in 2011. It's barely 10 years old.

Anyway it is a new dimension to contesting and we already have robot
voices, so why not robot ears. It will even allow deaf people to take
part in phone contests which is a good thing I think.

73
Ria, N2RJ