[CQ-Contest] earbuds?

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Aug 30 15:03:59 EDT 2021

Acoustic noise cancellation is a very challenging project. It is most
effective on low frequency sounds, less effective on higher frequencies
like speech.

Having retired from a long career in pro audio, it's not surprising to
me that Bose, a company with a VERY strong engineering department, is a
leader with that technology. About 40 years ago, I evaluated a
Sennheiser headset on a commercial flight. They are another industry
leader.

73, Jim K9YC