[CQ-Contest] Spoofed Spots

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:46:45 EST 2021

Sorry, Tim, but I think a lot of us have a legitimate interest in seeing
this solved, and being patted on the hand and told to sit down and be
quiet doesn't go over well with me.  I got a status report from K1AR,
which is all I was looking for.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite