[CQ-Contest] [RttyDigital] FT RoundUp

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Dec 4 15:35:02 EST 2021

It should be noted that Ed, a top RTTY contester and major force behind
integrating FT modes into contesting, owns and operates a winery and is
donating the wines. I live close enough to him to know him as a friend
and buy them by the case every year or so. Another top RTTY contester
and winery owner, WK6I, donates wine for CQP winners.

73, Jim K9YC