[CQ-Contest] Radio Amateurs of Canada Winter Contest - December 18, 2021

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Dec 15 10:28:36 EST 2021

Haven't you heard Bill?  The silicon based transistor has just been invented
in Canada this year and we are working on designing something called a
"com-puh-tah" any year now.  We are busy buying up old 5.25 floppy drives
and 128k sticks of Ram.

It's just a matter of time.
-------------------
>From the rules: Single-ops using skimmer spots must classify themselves as
>Multioperator-Single transmitter entries

Really? In 2021? How exactly do you check to see if this rule is being
followed? Is it a gentleman's agreement?

My skimmer is local and I can disconnect it from the internet. So it must be

me, myself and I as the operators....

73, Bill KO7SS
Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey