[CQ-Contest] Need VT and SC for 160M QRP WAS

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Feb 2 15:23:08 EST 2021

I've worked 47 on CW, WV on JT65. With today's increased noise levels,
it's going to take K1JT's new FST4-60, very good west-facing ears, and
either your sunrise or my sunset, during the winter. My sunset is
roughly 3 hours after yours, and works best for me.

FST-4 is a new encoding scheme included in the just-released WSJT-X V2.3
I'd like to arrange skeds, coordinating via email or telephone so as not
to waste your time. If I can't hear you, you certainly won't be able to
hear me. :)  That WV QSO took several nights at my sunset to make it.

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC