[CQ-Contest] NA Sprint Photos

n3bb at mindspring.com n3bb at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 8 18:59:54 EST 2021

Hope everyone has recovered from the Saturday night Sprint. Please send me a photo (you at your operating position is perfect, but I'll take almost anything). N5KO and N6TR racked up some serious numbers, and all in all the activity was high. The new starting time of one hour earlier seemed to improve twenty meter results, as expected.

Per N0AX, here are some very initial numbers about logs: we have 194 scores on 3830scores.com and 168 logs submitted.

Please send some photos for the NCJ and Web articles.

Thanks,

Jim N3BB
n3bb at mindspring.com