[CQ-Contest] New BETA RBN map....QTH issue

ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Feb 9 14:19:08 EST 2021

Hi Fellas,

 I have tried, quite literally, 20 times throughout the day today (and even
different browsers) to contact the RBN guys through the contact link
http://beta.reversebeacon.net/contact and every single time I get the error:
contact us!
Sorry, the security code wasn't entered correctly.
Please go back and try again.

I give up. I guess "20" is my magic #

Anyways, I don't know if it's N4ZR or whomever, but very recently the new RBN
beta mapping software has placed me in VE3, 1000kms west of where I am, which is
New Brunswick.....FN66 to be more exact. (though a dot anywhere in central NB
would be acceptable, really)

I presume they VERY recently switched to mining QRZ.COM for data, which
(apparently) is picking up my QSL manager, VE3IKV's QTH.

Who has contacts with the RBN group?  I'm done trying the contact-us page.

Thanks all !

Mike VE9AA "NB"