[CQ-Contest] Contesting tip of the week

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Feb 11 15:59:06 EST 2021

On 2/11/2021 2:55 AM, K3TN via CQ-Contest wrote:
> Bill - many general purpose logging programs (I happen to use DX Labs) provide LotW user indication automatically.

Yes, I've used DXLabs DXKeeper since getting back on the air in 2003.
After each contest, export the log from N1MM (at first, WriteLog) and
import it into DXKeeper. When LOTW came on line, it was easy to set up
DXKeeper to interface with it. Ditto for eQSL. DXKeeper offers many
features, including awards tracking and interaction with other freeware
ham software like N1MM and WSJT-X.

73, Jim K9YC