[CQ-Contest] PSE COPY

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 14 21:38:12 EST 2021

yep saw that one.....did you see the running station that just
acknowledged your call, then turned it back to you to send your exchange
first before he sent you his exchange? What I didnt see much of were the
stations that sent the exchange first, then their call all at
once.....all in all, it wasnt too bad.....except for that A and K index
!!!!!