[CQ-Contest] PSE COPY

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Mon Feb 15 09:04:10 EST 2021

This is the default N1MM exchange in S&P

F2 Exch,{TX}{ENTER}! {EXCH} {EXCH} {MYCALL} {RX}

And, I think it is correct.  I  might have copied your call only once and I
am not going to wait around in S&P mode for a few of your cycles of you are
run especially since many only send QRZ and not their call.  It isn't as
bad as it used to be, but 1 in 10 stations do not send their call with
their QRZ message evertime.  There is only a finite number of contacts that
can be made.  :)  6 more seconds won't make any difference, except for Mike
ve9aa who is reading his email at the same time.  (his words, not mine).

It makes sense from both sides.

Mike va3mw