[CQ-Contest] PSE COPY

Mike Ricketts mike.nd9g at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:54:46 EST 2021

" I wonder how the RTTY operating practice of sending the report when
calling
a station started? I have only heard U.S. stations doing this and it was
confusing the first time I heard it. You're correct about it starting a year
or so ago, are FTx QSOs made this way?"

For those that skip message #1 (grid) that would be accurate.

73,
Mike ND9G