[CQ-Contest] Comparative Analysis on 2 ADIF files?

Dr. Larry S. Anderson nn5olarry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:34:18 EST 2021

Following the WPX RTTY Contest, I had an operator in our contest club ask me to take this ADIF file from this year’s contest and perform a comparative analysis between it and last year’s WPX RTTY Contest.

I have used the SH5 analysis tool, but I haven’t found that it will give comparative data from 2 files.

So, since many of you are seasoned competitors, I’m wondering if you have a tool you use to compare two (or more) year’s log files and compare them in order to improve your performance next time.

Thanks for any insight.

—Larry   NN5O (ex-WB5EIN)
President, Deep Dixie Contest Club
visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site
   http://deepdixiecc.org <http://deepdixiecc.org/>
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, Founder/CEO
    National Center for Technology Planning
    P. O. Box 2393 -- Tupelo, MS  38803
    662.321.0677 (Cell)
**APPLE DISTINGUISHED EDUCATOR * CLASS OF 2000 **
Assoc. Prof. (Ret.), Mississippi State University