[CQ-Contest] 419A Bandpass Filter - Value?

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:59:17 EST 2021

Competency coupled with test equipment is important of course.  I had more trouble
fixing the burned out 160m section of a new to me DS600.

I agree, although I have no actual hardware to verify, I like everything about  va6am’s
filters.  However I guess I’ll just keep using what I’ve got.

Mark. N2QT