[CQ-Contest] W7EA SK

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Feb 22 16:11:08 EST 2021

You are referring to N7EA.

John KK9A

k7lxc wrote:

Howdy -

    Ron Crouse, W7EA, passed away recently. He was the owner of Dunestar and
died of some degenerative disease.     He was W7GJS when I got my Novice in
Moses Lake, WA and he was a young broadcast engineer when I first met him.
It took me awhile - a page and a half in my log book - to make my first
contact and that was only after Ron came over and diagnosed a poor PL259
solder job.      He eventually wound up in St. Helens, OR, where he started
Dunestar and made many contest useful filters and other products.      He
was a good guy and like some of us, made his hobby his vocation. I was glad
to know him. Cheers,Steve   K7LXC