[CQ-Contest] Fw: NA Sprint Photos needed

n3bb at mindspring.com n3bb at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 25 09:51:38 EST 2021

Got two more great photos but both of well-known Sprint superops. Much appreciated, and these will be used. But how about a photo from a "little pistol" or an op who was in the Sprint for the first time? Will send in my article today to N0AX for editing, etc, so this is the last call fellows (and gals).

Please.

Thx, Jim N3BB