[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 7 Jan 2020 in NA

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Jan 5 23:39:00 EST 2021

Greetings Diddlers,

Very nice turnout before the RU last week.  In addition to many of our regulars we had W4VS testing out WW4LL for the weekend, AA7V making sure all was well, and K6XT using NX0U.  Welcome all and don’t be bashful for the rest of the year.

The only actual RTTY activity I see this upcoming weekend is the RSGB AFS Contest, which looks to be Euro-centric judging by the times/bands and something about “affiliates”.  The RTTYOps Weekend Sprint seems to have fallen off the list so looks like no official RTTY stuff.

The NAQP CW will be around this weekend to capture a bit of your interest on the ‘other’ mode, but please join us Thursday evening and keep the diddle ether alive and well.

The details for our little get together this week:

Friday,  8 Jan 2021, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 7 Jan 2020 in NA)
-- 1745 - 1815 PST
-- 2045 - 2115 EST
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: Around 1805  (Last two to five minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +84 kHz up from the band edge   <--NOTE
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know so we can get them fixed.