[CQ-Contest] Running by the numbers

Dave Edmonds daveedmo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 17:35:44 EDT 2021

Yesterday i heard a 13 colony station running by the numbers. When he got
to the 4’s, the pileup was so large that he asked for only W4’s. If he was
going through all the prefixeds, I knew that he would never call mine, so i
called him during the ‘W4’ request and i worked him. I’ve never heard
anyone ever narrow it down to prefixes.

73s Dave WN4AFP