[CQ-Contest] Remote Operating - Cross County

Jack Brindle jackbrindle at me.com
Wed Jul 14 14:31:18 EDT 2021

Randy, CQ makes it their issue. From CQ WW rule XIII. Declaration:
"2) operated according to all rules and regulations that pertain to amateur radio for the station location,”

Also, see General Rules for All Entrants, #5 which points out the same thing.

If it is not legal in the country of the operation, it isn’t legal for CQ WW either.
Pretty much all contests have this same declaration.

Note: I don’t have a dog in this fight other than to point out the rules. In contesting, we really must abide by them.

73!
Jack, W6FB