[CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 16:11:04 EDT 2021

Of course we're all taking up spectrum. But had the RHR stations operated as three separate non-distributed multis (including remote operators - that is not the issue), 12 more QSOs would have been available for all of us without them taking any more spectrum.

Did the three WW1X locations swap bands - i.e. did they get to take advantage of propagation differences between Maine, New York, and Georgia?

73  -  Jim   K8MR