[CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.

Stanley Zawrotny k4sbz.stan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:53:34 EDT 2021

>> Here's one for you...Why not add a WIRES-ONLY category?

This has been an issue with me  since I first began contesting. The guys with Tri-band antennas can rotate their antenna at the push os a button, but I have to go out and manually move 100 foot pines to rotate my OCF dipoles. Getting on in age, I can only move 12 inch pines.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."