[CQ-Contest] suggestions for a A/B antenna switch

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 01:09:17 EDT 2021

Hello all,
I'm wondering what's out there in the way of an A/B switch powered in the shack (Top Ten made an A/B switch like this but it's now out of production).
My plans include having a 2nd tower with a large tribander and maybe shorty-40 pointed south that could be easily switched via an A/B switch (for speed and less rotor movement). I would be using some SO2R switching for a pair of rigs and amps so the A/B would go between the 2 antennas and the main autoswitch for that band. Control from the desk for the A/B would be important.
Any ideas appreciated. If you homebrewed something, what switch are you using (must be 1500W rated).

73 Darrell AB2E