[CQ-Contest] Contesting and the FT8 Revolution

wa1fcn wa1fcn at charter.net
Sun Jun 20 19:19:21 EDT 2021

             GE Stan

                 Well some would say " the Genie (FT8) is out of the
bottle "   You know what that means.....

                         And this will never pass.  I can't help but
wonder  do you feel DXCC is in great shape

                 and still holds the respected position it once held?
Be honest ask your friends/club members

                     find out their present views.

                         BoB WA1FCN