[CQ-Contest] "please copy" - aarrggghhh!

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Jun 27 10:25:45 EDT 2021

Heard all day yesterday,

Cute non standard phonetics. That they have to repeat a dozen times to
get the call across.

Or I heard a W9 station a 1 by 2 station, all day say Whisky Nine, then
the last two letters non phonetically.
Many many repeat requests, but they never caught on that if you are
constantly getting repeat requests you are doing something wrong and
need to change.

Joe WB9SBD