[CQ-Contest] "please copy" - aarrggghhh!their

Alan M. Eshleman doctore at well.com
Mon Jun 28 17:59:38 EDT 2021

Let me weigh in.

I don't use "please copy" and I even have one of K9YC's "no 'please copy' buttons" but worrying about others using the expression is way down my list.  The top of my list is the execrable "1-877 Kars for Kids" followed by people who don't know the distinctions among "they're", "there", and "their" or between "too" and "to".

If you loathe "Kars for Kids as much as I do, you might enjoy this article: https://www.vice.com/en/article/689kgv/kars-4-kids-the-most-hated-and-best-jingle-of-all-time

So, 73 & Gud DX,

Alan, K6SRZ