[CQ-Contest] M0DXR House Fire - Call for Help!

John Dorr cqk1ar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 18:54:32 EDT 2021

Good evening,

Many of you have heard by now that Mark Haynes, M0DXR, and family recently
suffered a devastating house fire. In short, it's a total loss. For those
of you who don't know Mark, he's a world-class contester -- one of our own
-- who can be heard from M6T, K3LR, G9W and other calls. Just a few weeks
go, Mark joined the CQ WW Contest Committee as our newest member.

If possible, I'd like to ask that you consider donating to a GoFundMe page
that has been set-up to help with the family's out-of-pocket expenses and
the portions of his loss that will not be covered by insurance. The need is
real and immediate. You can find out more information at:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/house-fire-renders-family-homeless.

Thanks, in advance, for your generosity and support.

73, John, K1AR