[CQ-Contest] Array Solutions 2x8 Interface

Bernhard Buettner dl6rai at posteo.de
Sun Mar 7 01:54:22 EST 2021

Hi Contesters,

our radio club DL0LA owns an Array Solutions 2x8 antenna switch. We have
been using it sucessfully at the station for a couple of years. We would
now like to make it remotely controllable.

Jay, WX0B, recommended downloading ControlCenter from the Hamation web
site. I downloaded the software, connected the interface by USB - but I
have no success discovering the 2x8 controller.

Queston:

- Is ControlCenter v4.9 working with the Array Solutions 2x8 Interface
or do we need additional hardware or an interfacing box?
- Can you provide any step-by-step instructions how to make this work?

73 Ben, DL6RAI

--
Bernhard Büttner, DL6RAI
Obere Dorfstrasse 21, 86556 Stockensau, Germany [1]

Links:
------
[1] x-apple-data-detectors://0/0
[2] tel:+49%208257%209276757